Children's Dentistry in Danforth
At Danforth Neighbourhood Dental Centre, we offer children's dentistry - focused especially for the little smiles. It is important you bring your little ones before their first set of teeth start to grow so we can make sure their oral health is at their best.
- Keep childrens' teeth clean by brushing 2-3 times a day with a fluoridated toothpaste, and always provide adult checks or supervision right up to the age of 10.
- Avoid baby bottle decay by not giving your baby bottles of milk, formula or juices at sleep times or for long periods of time throughout the day.
- Start visiting the dentist with your child at the age of 3 or 4 years of age, unless a specific problem presents itself. Routine cleaning until the first visit is of utmost importance!
- ncourage healthy eating habits and avoid sugary, starchy snacks between meals. Cheese, fruits and yogurt are great snack foods.
- Make sure your kids are getting proper fluoride levels in drinking water, and in toothpaste.
Our dental office is open from Mon-Friday 8-8pm Sat 9-3pm. We always do our best to fit in emergencies where we can during the days we are open. However, in case of an emergency outside these extended working hours please contact the dental emergency clinic at 416-485-7121.